~luv me~

~luv me~

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

love....

Love is when you forget yourself and take some one thinking and it become your thinking...Love is trust despite everything and everyone.or distance or age only make ur partner to becomes part of you...To love is to understand, is to support everything,is sacrifice, is not being selfish or arrogant.... It is wanting happiness,is to give wings to freedom...Love is sharing is to listen, to discover.Is to make your partner sorrows and joys to be yours...Love is not criticized, you Entente It is not hurting, it is comforting...Love is the beat two hearts at the same time which merge and become one.To love is to give your heart and soulwithout expecting anything in return....if you can not afford all this as i write it please don't call it love or mention love.but i permit you to say like. please think well and calculate well to know if you can be able to do them to avoid breaking heart.my laugh is my life,better say know to my love than to say yes and stop my laugh.....you will be my worst enemy.........

No comments: